Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,897 prices entered by 726 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,261元 (R$ 6,035) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)