Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,529 prices entered by 1,339 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.044 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,489 (R$ 10,514) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)