Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,634 prices entered by 884 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.729 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,506 (R$ 6,076) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)