Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,160 prices entered by 785 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.783 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,714 (R$ 6,570) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)