Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,292 prices entered by 1,035 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,939 (R$ 6,082) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)