Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.997 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,666 (R$ 4,340) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)