Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.096 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,914 (R$ 4,731) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)