Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.830 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,032元 (R$ 4,389) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)