Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,492 (R$ 4,871) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)