Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,475 (R$ 7,893) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)