Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.758 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,781 (R$ 4,425) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,220 (31 minutes ago)