Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.142 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,681 (R$ 7,321) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)