Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.762 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,246 (R$ 4,112) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)