Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,387 (R$ 4,298) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)