Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,510 (R$ 4,839) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)