Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.106 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,725 (R$ 3,667) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)