Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,899元 (R$ 4,378) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)