Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.747 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,815 (R$ 4,473) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)