Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,897 (R$ 5,818) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)