Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.089 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,418 (R$ 5,465) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)