Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,919 (R$ 5,095) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)