Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.768 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,865 (R$ 5,581) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)