Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,126 (R$ 9,015) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)