Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.728 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,306 (R$ 6,542) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)