Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,238 (R$ 6,277) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)