Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,243 (R$ 10,578) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)