Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,164 (R$ 9,870) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)