Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,755 (R$ 6,145) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)