Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14936 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,834 (RD$ 119,403) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $145 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (31 minutes ago)