Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 742 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14013 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,489 (RD$ 74,855) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (36 minutes ago)