Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14725 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,465 (RD$ 118,608) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)