Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14678 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,480 (RD$ 119,087) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (31 minutes ago)