Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14685 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,670 (RD$ 133,949) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)