Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 834 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13394 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,266 (RD$ 76,644) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)