Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12739 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,312 (RD$ 73,097) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)