Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.978 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,037 (R$ 5,581) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)