Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.768 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,400 (R$ 4,752) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)