Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,038 (R$ 4,730) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)