Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.206 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,652 (R$ 8,455) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (36 minutes ago)