Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,834 (R$ 5,047) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)