Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12939 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,947元 (Php61,419) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)