Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12176 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,307 (Php60,010) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)