Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31258 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,246 (ARS $19,984) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)