Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23360 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,322 (ARS $22,780) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)