Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14725 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,824 (RD$ 107,465) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)