Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14228 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,557 (RD$ 60,145) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (42 minutes ago)