Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13683 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,270 (RD$ 60,442) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (42 minutes ago)