Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.862 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,888 (2,752 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)