Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,546 (1,393 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)