Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,047 (1,584 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)