Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,133 (1,405 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)