Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.892 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,929 (2,602 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)