Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,785 (2,729 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)