Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.944 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,796元 (1,411 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)