Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.620 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,745 (1,472 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)