Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.970 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,214元 (€1,407) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Helsinki costs €440 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (37 minutes ago)