Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,834 (€2,437) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)