Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,052 (€1,538) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)