Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,551 (COL$5,769,019) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (43 minutes ago)