Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,244 (COL$3,686,084) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (34 minutes ago)