Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,819 (COL$3,873,444) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)