Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,579 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01026 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,631 (CH$1,718,776) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)