Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,220 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01019 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,223 (CH$1,003,227) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)