Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.806 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,344元 (€1,453) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 19,000 (about 2 hours ago)