Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,926 (€1,310) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (32 minutes ago)