Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33737 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,132 (ARS $15,213) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)