Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,049元 (COL$3,601,797) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)