Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元16,041 (COL$6,753,962) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)