Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.873 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,344元 (R$ 4,988) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)