Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.786 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,133 (R$ 4,553) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)