Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.851 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,016 (R$ 4,872) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)