Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,125 ($2,118) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)