Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23052 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,743 (ARS $20,577) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)