Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18041 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,982元 (ARS $33,157) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)