Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.187 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,209 (R$ 6,954) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)