Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,344 (R$ 7,156) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)