Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,522 (R$ 6,963) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)