Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.000 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,755 (R$ 4,377) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €15 (30 minutes ago)