Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,091元 (R$ 3,795) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)