Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,263元 (€1,555) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)