Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,694 (€1,461) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)