Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,318 ($b17,220) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (38 minutes ago)