Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,207元 ($b9,186) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)