Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.980 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,792元 ($b9,991) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)