Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,479 ($b9,808) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)