Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,131 ($b9,174) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)