Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,409元 ($2,705) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)