Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,475 (2,830 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)