Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.491 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,979 (1,691 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (44 minutes ago)