Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.787 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,988元 (1,619 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)