Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.098 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,747 (R$ 4,647) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)