Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,766 ($2,531) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)