Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,654 ($4,746) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)