Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.928 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,487元 ($2,524) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)