Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.319 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,230 ($2,568) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,659 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)