Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,732 ($2,578) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)