Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,108 ($4,665) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)