Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.366 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,487 (3,284TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)