Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.696 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,831 (2,849TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)