Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.551 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,748 (3,060TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)