Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,766元 (RM5,925) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)