Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.611 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,868 (RM5,505) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Bakersfield, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)