Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,625元 (﷼ 52,388,500) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 3 hours ago)