Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02668 CNY / YER
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,396 (239,684 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)