Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02750 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,388 (232,249 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,514 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wuxi costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)