Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02708 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,984元 (405,636 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)