Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,828 (€3,004) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lleida costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)