Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,872 (€2,956) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)