Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,508 ($2,683) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)