Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,525 ($2,886) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)