Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17224 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,145 (ARS $41,481) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)