Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28699 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,692元 (L 26,803) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)