Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29783 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,916 (L 53,439) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)