Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28527 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,559 (L 30,002) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)