Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29189 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,702 (L 29,812) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)