Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36416 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,793 (Mex$ 54,353) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)