Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36044 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,672 (Mex$ 26,835) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)