Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37986 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,417 (Mex$ 32,689) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)