Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34014 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,566 (Mex$ 28,122) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)