Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32385 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,441 (Mex$ 29,152) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)