Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25999 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,493 (ARS $17,283) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)