Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36394 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,276 (Mex$ 47,471) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)