Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33737 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,696 (ARS $22,812) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)