Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34000 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,155元 (Mex$ 23,984) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 5 hours ago)