Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34183 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,731 (Mex$ 19,690) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)