Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,381 ($2,387) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)