Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.579 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,909 ($2,418) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)