Cost of living comparison between San Luis Obispo, California, United States and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,776 ($4,253) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (44 minutes ago)