Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.905 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,715元 ($2,131) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)