Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.404 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,073 ($2,198) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)