Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,883 ($4,221) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)