Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,977 ($2,611) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)