Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38230 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,863 (ARS $12,721) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)