Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,990 ($3,250) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (35 minutes ago)