Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.849 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,653 ($1,847) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)