Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.967 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,479元 ($2,365) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)