Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,638 ($3,298) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)