Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13642 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,979 (Php102,475) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)