Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13021 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,981元 (Php107,376) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)