Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12138 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,871 (Php106,034) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (24 minutes ago)