Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38933 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 75% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,340 (ARS $6,010) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (23 minutes ago)