Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18223 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,292元 (ARS $29,040) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)