Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31258 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 77% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元1,835 (ARS $5,872) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)