Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32105 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 77% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,030 (ARS $6,323) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)