Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18446 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 78% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元1,952 (ARS $10,581) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)