Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38230 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 75% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,339 (ARS $6,118) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)